Monday, June 22, 2009

Bear Hunt!!













Almost every year since I was born my family and I have gone up to Yellowstone/island park camping and we have NEVER seen a bear!! So this year my mom decided that she was on a bear hunt. So last weekend my parent's came up to visit Dan and I and we went to Yellowstone for the weekend to look for bears. Well not only did we see three bears, (two grizzles and a black bear) but we also saw many other animals including elk, deer, moose, bison, antelope, rabbits and even a longhorn sheep!! It was a lot of fun and it was a great break from boring Rexburg!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog!! And I'm so glad you guys had such a fun trip...I wish we could have gone! You and Dan are dang cute. I love it! I will send you an invite to my blog (cause mine is set on private). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your trip was full of adventures. your luky that you saw all those animals! yay. im so happy you got a blog. its nice to know how your doing. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda! I saw that you have a blog! I do too! I haven't seen you in forever and hope you are enjoying married life! We should get together sometime soon!
    Love ya,
    Kortney

    ReplyDelete